Received my dress today!
I joined a giveaway hosted by the wonderful Annika (Facebook, Blog) for the chance to win one thing from the Tomorrow Never Knows Toronto shop!
This shop is a wonder vintage re-sale shop, an their stock is absolutely lovely!! The sizes are just a tad too small for me (right now, at least) but this dress was just my size!
It’s a wonderful handmade dress made with beautiful printed fabric, with ribbon-like decor. It’s absolutely to die for, and it’s so much more beautiful in person, especially on!
This shop features really great items, from vintage dresses to vintage purses, you should definitely check it out!
The most I had to do with this dress was trim off little fly-away threads, but it’s expected for something handmade. :J
View this post on Lookbook.
Quck & Easy DIY Accessory Organizer!
I actually made this a long time ago, but I decided to revamp it, now I like it SO much better! It’s VERY easy to make, and I guarantee you have all the materials in your house already! So you’re basically not spending any money to make it, unless you DO want to go out to buy prettier items, which is fine!
Okay, so, what you’ll need is:
- A wire hanger (you can use any hanger you want, but it needs to have a triangle shape instead of just a bar)
- Hemp twine/yarn/fishing line/ribbon
- (optional) Decorations! (ribbon/bow/flower/etc
- Accessories of course!
So here’s what you need to do:
1. Cut a piece of the string of your choice 1.5x as long as the hanger.
2.Go ahead and tie the ends of the string on either side of the hanger.
3. Hang it on a wall/door on a nail and add some tape to reinforce it and make sure it doesn’t tip from the weight of the accessories.
4. Decorate if you want! You can add a flower like mine, tie a bow with ribbon, etc.
Now add your accessories! You can do it like how I do it, which is alligator clips on the top part, regular snap clips on the string, those really high-tech clips on the bottom of the hanger along with glasses! But you can have it however you like!